Monday, April 11, 2011

Keep It Simple Stupid ( Silly - i heard is more 'acceptable')

some one said that to me long time back, about some one. Interestingly in those days i was simple enough to for anyone to say that to me.

Recently have been toiling over creating my on space, wanting to feel the air under my wings and wanting to fly. always cribbing around how things have not been working. Trying really hard for those who know i am when i mean it. But still not being able to make it happen for myself.

Made mistakes and learnt from them - but still being pulled down all the time for the same. not finding space and time to make it to the run way to fly.

Though the thought had often crossed me - that there is something wrong in the way i am thinking - i just have to believe it, i just have to do it - no amount of preparation, explaining others was anyway going to help. I have to do it myself. But like the salt in the food there was something missing. Now over years it is getting to a point of frustration and twitching between belief and disbelief in things hope and despair.

Till this morning i saw this video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0Cazxj_yc

being always excited about adventure and sports it was exciting and it just got me thinking- how come people can do it or even imagine that something like this is possible - Walking on water ??

just then i realized what i was doing to my own dreams, its not about the plans one makes, its not about figuring out how it works, its just Simple FLY

all the acts in this video were for possible (for me) because they just believed it can be done and i guess that is all I needed to know this morning.

To all those who i believe in and who have helped me believe in ME

No comments: